From the office of Senator Tom Cullerton RE: Fracking

Senator Cullerton
Dear Friend,
I'd like to start by thanking you for reaching out to my office with issues that are important to you, I wish more of my constituents reached out about their concerns and I appreciate that you took the time to contact our office.
Hydraulic fracturing is a highly talked about issue in the General Assembly, and one I do not take lightly when making decisions. I appreciate you sharing your information and concerns with me as they will be most helpful in going forward in this General Assembly.
I hope to continue hearing from you on this issue as well as any others that concern you.
Sincerely,

Senator Tom Cullerton
23rd District – Illinois
District Office:
338 South Ardmore Ave
Villa Park, IL 60181
Email Senator Cullerton
Office: (630) 903-6662
Fax: (630) 903-6643
Capitol Office:
M118 State House
Springfield, IL 62706
Office: (217) 782-9463

Comments

Popular Posts