Into the Fucking Woods Plus 20 Other Songs

just a quick sample of what I'm typing out for myself to try and remember words for We're Still Here!

Invocation and Instructions/Putting It Together
Throat
pointing out the subtext by inflection
to the way he’s handling the direction
Art isn’t easy, every minor detail is a major decision
have to keep things in scale
Art isn’t easy every word every line, every glance
every movement you improve and refine
then refine each improvement
Bit by bit, putting it together
peice
working out the vision night and day, what it takes is time and perseverance
dealing with the details along the way
hoping for a thunderous ovation
the art of making art, is putting it together
Bit
Fit
Start, Stride, By, Glide,
By Side by side by side by side by side and that
is the state - of the art!

Who’s That Fellow
Who’s that fellow I know him well
All decked out head to toe, he lives life like a carousel
Beau after beau after beau, nightly daily, always laughing gaily
seems I see him every where I go, oh
who’s that fellow I know I know, that fellow so clever but ever so sad
Love, he said was a fad. The kind of love that he couldn’t make fun of he had none of
Who’s that fellow? That cheery weary fellow, who’s dressing for yet one more spree?
Each day I see him pass, in my looking glass, Lord, Lord, Lord that fellow is me.
Mirror, Mirror on the wall who’s the saddest guy in town?
Who’s been riding for fall? Whose Lothario let him down?
Mirror Mirror, answer me: Who is he who plays the clown?
Is he out each night till three? Does he laugh with too much glee?
On reflection, he’d agree.
Mirror, mirror - Mirror, mirror - Mirror, mirror
Who’s that fellow I mean I’ve seen that fellow who’s joking but choking back tears.
All those glittering years he thought that love was a matter of Hi, there! Kiss Me! By There!
Who’s that fellow that cheery weary fellow who’s dressing for yet one more spree?
The visions getting blurred. Isn’t that absurd?
Lord, Lord, Lord - Lord, Lord, Lord that fellow is me. That fellow is me. That fellow is me.
Mirror!
Can That Boy Fox-Trot
We know this grocery clear, unprepossessing.
Some think the boy’s a jerk, they have our blessing
But when he starts to move, he aims to please
Which only goes to prove that sometimes in a clerk you find a Hercules.
He hasn’t much that’s plus. You might describe him thus, a false alarm.
an imitation Hitler and with the little charm
But oh can that boy FFFF ox-trot
his mouth is mean, he’s not too clean, what makes him look reptilian is the brilliantine
But oh can that boy FFFF ox-trot
Who knows what I saw in him, I took a chance
Oh yes, one more flaw in him, he can’t dance,
as dumbbells go And as for being saintly even faintly no!
But who needs Albert Schweitzer when the lights are low
and oh boy, oh boy, can that boy FFFF ox-trot
Right now as I speak of him, I hear those drums
Oh the technique of him He’s all thumbs
His jokes are quaint, and fairly faint.
He maybe full of hokum but I’ve no complaint
He often is a bore but on the floor he ain’t and oh boy oh boy
can that boy - - Fox-trot

I Never Do Anything Twice
When I was young and simple, I don’t recall the date
I met a handsome captain of the guard
He visited my chamber one evening, very late
In tandem with a musky St. Bernard.
At first I was astonished, and tears came to my eyes.
But later when I asked him to resume. He said to my surprise,
my dear it isn’t wise where love is concerned, one must freshen the bloom
Once yes, once for a lark, twice though, looses the spark
One must never deny it but after you try it you vary the diet
Said my handsome young guard, Yes I know that it’s hard.
But no matter how nice I never do anything twice
Encore! Aaah
murmured caressingly whatever for?
Once yes once is a lark, twice though looses the spark.
Once yes once is a delicious but twice would be vicious or just repetitious
Someone’s bound to be scared, yes I know that it’s hard.
But no matter the price, I never do anything twice
Oh Once yes, once can be nice. Love requires some spice.
If you’ve something in view, something to do, totally new,
I’ll be there in a trice but I never do anything twice except…
No I never do anything twice
Where Do I Belong?
Home sweet home
home days, wish I knew my place
Oh, where do I belong
Am I the only one who finds the sun too bright?
too revealingly strong? Am I the only one
who waits and looks and waits and contemplates
the night feeling lonely?
In the night, when the worlds asleep
I can let my mask slip.
But the light brings the world of people
asking, looking, looking, asking
where do I belong?
I know I shouldn’t care
But why can't I be part of something, someone
somewhere

Little Things
It’s the little things you do together, do together do together that make perfect relationship the
hobbies you pursue together, savings you accrue together, looks you misconstrue together that make marriage a joy. mmm hmmm
It’s the little things you share together, swear together, wear together that make perfect relationships.
It’s not so hard to be married, when two maneuver as one.
It’s not so hard to be married and jesus christ is it fun!
it’s sharing little winks together, that make marriage a joy it’s bargains that you shop together
that make perfect relationships. Uh Huh. mmm hmmm.
It’s not talk of god and the decade ahead that allows you to get through the worst.
It’s i do and you don't and nobody said that and who brought the subject up first.
it’s the little things. the little things the little things the little things.
The little things you try together, that make perfect relationships. becoming a cliche together
that make marriage a joy. it’s not so hard to be married it’s much the simplest of crimes. it’s not so hard to be married.
Date together, that makes marriage a joy. it’s things like using force together
shouting till you’re hoarse together, getting a divorce together, that make perfect relationships.
uh huh. kiss kiss. mm hmmm

I’ve Got You To Lean On
Start at 21
Whenever things hopelessly hopelessly gray
You make me feel eager and gay so gay!
There isn’t a sing great things I can’t do
not with you to lean darling you!
With you to depend on, I’ll never quit
There isn’t a murder I couldn’t commit
whenever I falter Gibraltar comes through
You’re my rock I mean I lean on you
Whenever my world turns to dust,
I’ve always got someone to trust.
Whatever the sort of support that I need, I ‘ve got you to lean on.
When everythings hollow and black. You’ll always have me at your back
No matter how hollow, I’ll follow your lead, and with you I’ll succeed.
What comfort it is to have always known. That if they should catch me I won’t go alone
I’ll always give credit where credit is due, I’ve got you to lean on
You’re the one I’m keen on, high low in between I lean on you!

Into the Fucking Woods Motherfucking Medley
Into the woods it’s time to go, I hate to leave, I have to though. Into the woods it’s time and so I must begin my journey. Into the woods and through the trees to where I am expected please.
Into the woods to grandmother’s house.
That one’s especially lush, delicious. MMmmm
There’s no possible way to describe what you feel. When you’re talking to your meal.
Greens, greens and nothing but greens. Parsley, peppers, cabbages and celery, asparagus and watercress and fiddle ferns and lettuce. He said all right, but it’s wasn’t quite. Cause I caught him in the autumn in my garden one night. He was robbing me, raping me, rooting through my rutabaga raiding my arugula and ripping up the rampion my champion, my favorite I should have laid a spell on him, right there, could have turned him into stone or a dog or a chair or a
There are giants in the sky. There are big tall terrible awesome scary wonderful giants, in the sky! Who minds what dangers? I know we’ll get pas the woods, and once we’re past, let’s hope the changes last beyond the woods. beyond witches and slippers and hoods. JUst the two of us beyond lies. Am I not sensitive, clever, well mannered, considerate, passionate, charming as kind as I’m handsome heir to the throne? Then why no? The girl must be mad! Till you’re climbing her hair and you see her up there as you’re nearing her, all the while hearing her. Ahhh
Agony Misery! Though it’s different for each. Oh, if life were made of moments, even now and then a bad one. But if life were only moments then you’d never know you had one. And to get what you wish, these are dangerous woods. Let the moment go, don’t forget it for a moment though, Just remembering you’ve had an, when you’re back to, makes thee, mean more than it, did before. Squish! There are giants in the sky! Mother cannot guide you, now you’re on you’re own. Only me beside you, still you’re not alone. No one is alone, truly, no one is alone. Sometimes people leave you, halfway through the wood. Others may deceive you, you decide what’s good. You decide alone. But no one is alone. People make mistakes, mothers, people make mistakes. Holding to their own. Thinking they’re alone. Honor their mistakes. Everybody makes one another’s terrible mistakes. Witches can be right, Giants can be good. You decide what’s right. You decide what’s good, just remember careful the things you say, children will listen. Careful the things you do, children will see. And learn. Children may not obey, but children will listen. Children will look to you, for which way to turn, to learn what to be. Children will listen, so...Into the woods you again, you have to every now and then. Into the woods no telling when be ready for the journey. Into the woods to find there’s hope of getting through the journey. Into the woods, it’s nearing midnight. To heed the witch, to think, To go to the festival! Into the woods! Into the woods. Into the woods and out of the woods and happy ever after. I wish.

Saturday Night

Home is a place where the future looks black, alone. I like the sunday times alright but not in bed.

Alive and alone on a saturday night is dead! What can you do on a saturday nighT alone? Who needs a view on a saturday night, alone? If it’s a saturday single, You sit with a paper and fight the urge to mingle. Home is a place where you gotta go back, alone. Home is a place where the future looks black, alone. Things’d be different any other night instead. But we’re on our own on a Saturday night. (whistle, whistle) and when you’re alone on a saturday night, you might as well be dead.

Comments

Popular Posts