The Surrender Adventure

This is an email I just got from my glorious friend Bukeka. She is a goddess and a celebrity!


The Surrender Adventure

I would like to introduce you to my friend Chaz Wesley. Chaz is the Director of Community Relations for Tulsa's Hospice of Green County. In his private practice of spiritual coaching and grief counseling work Chaz uses some of the work by Byron Katie, author of the book "Loving What Is".

On July 15th 2010 I began a journey that has totally transformed my way of thinking. That is the day Chaz and I set out for our SURRENDER ADVENTURE. I had come prepared with a list of the things I wanted to surrender. Other than that I had no idea what I was in for. I knew I wanted to surrender any blocks within me around money so we began our journey at the Federal Reserve Bank. Chaz then took me through a process of examining my thoughts about money, sufficiency, and "enoughness".

We lit a candle and I then surrendered to and unto the Universe all thinking about insufficiency and not-enoughness. When I blew the candle out we watched which direction the wind blew the smoke. It went East towards St. Louis and our journey began.

Two hours later we were in Booneville, Missouri and it was Chaz's turn to surrender. Once again we lit the candle and upon blowing it out we watched the direction of the wind wondering what direction we would be heading next.

After 4 days and nearly every 2 hours (with the exception of sleep) we surrendered and drove in the the direction of the wind. We traveled though 6 states and put 2000 miles on the car. It was incredible and I am not the same Bukeka I was before this date.

Chaz and I are discussing how we can share this experience with others by planning a SURRENDER ADVENTURE retreat. Please keep a look out if you are on Facebook and I will also make an announcement soon to my email list of the details, but here is a hint: "Happy New Year!"

You can find Bukeka at Bukeka.com and Chaz Wesley @ chazspeaks@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts