wading through the swamp of the clusterfuck

Comments

  1. What is our collective effort adding up to? I have about 13 friends on Facebook, several are people I've known for 16 years or so (like cousin Bill). I haven't kept in touch with everybody; not too many from Naropa U. in the 90's or from Beneficial Farms in northern NM. Some of us have had some success in the world. If I became well-known, would I share my time and energy with my friends? Recently, I've been thinking that some people I know may not have had an entirely free choice in following the path that they have taken. I mean, even with equal rights having advanced it still seems like some people could be somewhat coerced into social relationships.Not to mention more esoteric concepts that also could be discussed. Or consider me and my troubled path. With market forces in flux in America, how many of us have had to scale back? Ernest Callenbach writes in Less Is More that simplicity isn't voluntary anymore. I love to read, nice web page.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts