Inscription of Hope by Z. Randall Stoope.

Inscription of Hope by Z. Randall Stoope

Oooooooooo,
Oooooooooo.
Oooooooooo,
Oooooooooo.

I believe in the sun,
Even when it is not shining.
And I believe in love,
Even when there’s no one there.

And I believe in God,
Even when He is silent.
I believe though any trial,
There is always a way.

But sometimes in the suffering,
And hopeless despair.
My heart cries for shelter,
To know someone’s there.

But a voice rises within me,
Saying hold on my child.
I’ll give you strength I’ll give you hope,
Just stay a little while.

I believe in the sun, (Ooooo)
Even when it is not shining. (Ooooo)
And I believe in love, (Ooooo)
Even when there’s no one there. (Ooooo)

But I believe in God,
Even when He is silent.
I believe through any trial,
There is always a way.


Comments

Popular Posts