Astonishing

Press Briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer, 5/12/2017, #47 

Q    Moving on to the news of the week, really, and the day, did President Trump record his conversations with former FBI Director Comey?
MR. SPICER:  I assume you’re referring to the tweet.
Q    His tweet.
MR. SPICER:  And I’ve talked to the President.  The President has nothing further to add on that.
Q    Why did he say that?  Why did he tweet that?  What should we interpret from that?
MR. SPICER:  As I mentioned, the President has nothing further to add on that.
Q    Are there recording devices in the Oval Office or in the residence?
MR. SPICER:  As I’ve said for the third time, there is nothing further to add on that.
Q    Does he think it’s appropriate to threaten someone like Mr. Comey not to speak?
MR. SPICER:  I don’t think -- that’s not a threat.  He simply stated a fact.  The tweet speaks for itself.  I’m moving on.  

Comments

Popular Posts