New Year, New Laptop, New Autobiography

So, all these years I've had this blog I haven't been able to actually type out a blog post on my own laptop. Literally everything has been on either a phone or a tablet. Now that I actually have a laptop of my own....lol.....and don't laugh at me because I know that's kind of sad. But now that I have one I'm going to be writing a lot. I've actually thought of writing my own autobiography because I think I've had a really weird life and maybe I can make some sense of it if I write down my thoughts a bit more.  I think it would be a way of going through my life and give me some therapy as well. I'm going to reconstruct this blog because it's been literally 20 years. I started this in the year 2000. That is crazy. Anyway...here we go!

Comments

Popular Posts