I have the honor Madam...

I am and forever will be enamored with the Queen of England. What I wouldn't do just to have a conversation with her. It all started in high school (1990 or so) when I wrote to her regarding the subject of her children. I was writing to say how poorly I felt about Charles divorcing Diana. Hindsight being 20/20 I can now say that what I should have written would be something along the lines of...Because of your asshole of a son couldn't get over the fact that he'll never ascend to the crown, and that Diana was the more popular of the two, and the royal family in general hated Diana from the beginning. She was sick, getting sicker and your son deserted her into the abyss of depression, anorexia, and bulimia. (this was all of course before Diana died and Charles married that horse of a woman Camilla Parker Puke.)

So...fast forward about 13 years or so and Bush declares a preemptive war on Iraq and I thought then what I think now: What a flipping psychotic war criminal. So I set out to do the only thing I could do...start a letter writing campaign to the leaders of the world asking GWB to resign immediately. I got a response from the South African Office of the Presidency and Buckingham Palace:


one of my favorite peices of etiquette is from the royal website:

If you wish to write a formal letter, you can open with 'Madam' and close the letter with the form 'I have the honour to be, Madam, Your Majesty's humble and obedient servant'.

Ok ya, the only redeeming thing about this family is Prince Harry *drools*

Comments

Popular Posts