What is happening lately?

Well dearest me. What a week it has been. I dont know about you, but I have been sort of emotional lately. With my brother risking his life to travel to Haiti to help spinal cord injuries, to my best friend John having surgery on his spine...no shit..to the Ted Kennedy seat going to Scott Brown a mother fucking teabagging hootchie? What is going on. Everybody just needs to calm down and get a hold of themselves. I guess that race in particular was on my mind because I just finished "True Compass: A Memoir" By Edward Kennedy and it was tremendously moving how despite everything in their famiy history...or their family being history it was an amazing read. I had an appreciation of politics, but I wasn't so acutely aware that he played such a pivotal role in so much of our shared American history. So go run to the bookstore and read it, it's amazing, the NEXT Amazing, MIRACULOUS, STUPENDOUS, GLOURIOUS THING TO HAPPEN TO ME is that my friend Chris, who is Andy's Chris....ask if you're unclear, asked ME if I wanted to go to the Billy Joel and ELTON JOHN FACE TO FACE CONCERT and of course I said no. I've never loved Elton John or anything. So that's exciting. More later

Comments

Popular Posts