12 Divas of Christmas is coming next week!

I know I haven't updated my blog since....oh christ....election day. Woops. Suffice to say that there has been alot of personal stuff that has been going on that has been preventing me from writing a post of any length. Just a couple of things. I got a job as a 'driver helper' at UPS. YAY! I'm totally excited about this, it's a seasonal position until the end of the year, but the cool thing is that if I get a positive evaluation then I will be eligible to apply again for a permanent position. The other big thing is the concert coming up with HMC entitled 12 Divas of Christmas. That is Dec 3-5. It should be a wild and wacky show! I'm hoping that some people I know can come to the show, but if not it should be a fantastic experience. I previously had sort of a penchant against singing Christmas shows just because it seemed like every year when I was a kid, they would trot out the singers and we would sing all the christmas songs and it felt sort of like I was a trained seal. I can explain that later, but for this show, it's not a typical Christmas show, it has Barbara Streisand, Marilyn Monroe, Bette Middler,Judy Garland and a bunch of other gay icons. Should be a total hoot!

Comments

Popular Posts