Bukeka's New Music Video! You Can Be A Part of the Video

Bukeka


First I want to thank all my fans for your continued love and support. Now I have some incredible news.

I am shooting my first music video to track 11 on my Spirit Is Alive CD, "SHINE". The video will be shot in 3 locations in the Kansas City area. First I want to thank all my fans for your continued love and support.

I am shooting my first music video to track 11 on my Spirit Is Alive CD, "SHINE". The video will be shot in 3 locations in the Kansas City area.

One of the locations will be one where you can join in, the horse fountain on the Country Club Plaza. There will be a Facebook invitation and a Meetup annoncement to give you the opportunity to be in the video with me.

You will have the chance to tell the world how you shine. Do you shine when you dance, when you teach, when you help others? How do you shine in the world?

If you wouId like to be behind the scenes, your donation would be greatly appreciated. $25.00 or more would be awesome, AND whatever is in your heart to do will make an impact. This link will take you CVE Enterprises.

LOVE AND APPRECIATION to you all. I will notify all of you the date and time of the shoot. Stay Tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts