My Rep in Congress Rep Raja Krishnamorthi Responds To My Letter Re: Environment

August 30, 2018


Mr. William Rosen
---------------------------
Lombard, IL 60148-1176

Dear Mr. Rosen:

Thank you for contacting me to share your support for protecting our environment. I appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts on this issue.

We have a solemn obligation to protect our environment and preserve clean air and water for future generations of humans and wildlife alike. Saving our lands and waterways from degradation is a matter of economic and moral necessity.

The United States must be a leader in the global fight against climate change by promoting science-based solutions, sustainable energy, and common-sense government regulations. We must safeguard public health and prevent catastrophic effects from climate change. As your voice in Congress, I will oppose efforts to weaken the Environmental Protection Agency and roll back the protections in the Clean Air Act and Clean Water Act.

A cleaner environment and a stronger economy are not competing goals. I look forward to bringing my small business background in clean energy technology to help improve the economy in America and combat climate change worldwide. Together, we can pass on a healthy and productive Earth to our children and grandchildren.

You can count on me to protect our current conservation laws and work to find much-needed solutions to our global climate crisis.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and I hope you will continue to keep me informed regarding issues that concern you. I encourage you to visit my website at rajakrishnamoorthi.house.gov to sign up for my e-newsletter or follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to receive periodic updates on my activities as your representative in Washington, D.C.
Sincerely,
(signed)
Raja Krishnamoorthi
Member of Congress
RK/GC

Comments

Popular Posts