CGMC

This is from my friend Aaron from the CGMC

Hi Bill! Long time no see....I WONDERED if perhaps you'd moved to Kansas City to be with your fella! :-) You must be really happy there--isn't it beautiful? My cousin lived near there until last year, and I couldn't get over how clean it was. And how nice the guys are. And all that PARKING space! But of course, the best reason of all to move--the fella! How IS Richard, anyway? Tell him I said hi. I miss having you around here, but you made a great move. And what a great group to be with, too!! Sorry we sort of "lost touch" last Fall--a lot of crummy shit starting happening with me at that point. 1) I lost my job (the "dot.com" turned out to be "not.com"); 2) My landlord/ex-friend stiffed me out of my deposit on my old apartment, saying that I left it in an "appalling" condition, which I did NOT. (He just died of leukemia last week, so I sort of feel bad. But see what happens when people fuck with me? :-) Just kidding...) So anyway, needless to say, I was at my lowest ebb (to date, anyway) and REALLY crappy company, so I "isolated" for about two months. I was re-employed within two weeks of losing my job, but it's always stressful starting over, and it was exhausting, so I pretty much just collapsed every night when I got home. I'm better now, though. Now I work for the McCormick Tribune Foundation (in the Trib building), so the commute is really easy; the bus takes me from door to door. And they really love me here! There isn't much I can't do, which makes them happy, and will ultimately help me if I want to move up. Well, I'm looking forward to seeing you guys when you come! I can't wait to sing with you. Yes, I'm still with CGMC--we just finished our Spring show. I was a caveman--my most embarrassing costume yet! Certainly the most revealing--NEVER a good idea for me, although in my defense, I didn't look the worst! The music was fun to do, though. Well, I am so glad you're coming! Let me know how you're doing...we must catch up! Talk to you again soon... Aaron :-)

Comments

Popular Posts