The night the COUP was realized once again!

Okay, I just came back from the Rufus Wainwright show in Chicago and it was tremendous. My friend David got to meet him, and talk with him, before the sound check. I walked up to them and I heard Rufus say "I have to get to the sound check" so I just walked away, and then we got in line, we were the second people in line waiting for the show. Dave and I met this girl who was a huge fan of his as well, and we exchanged email addresses, because she wants copies of the pictures that I took during the concert! I took something like 20-25 pictures during the show, we were right in front, just about three feet away from him when he was playing the piano and the guitar. Amazing. The show was pretty much just a rundown of his new album "Poses" but he sounded amazing, and his band was tremendous. Much better than the previous concerts that we attended. We also got another BOOTLEGG of the show, we were listening to it in the car, and it's good, it turned out well, but the sound sort of overpowered the tape on a few sections, but for the most part, it was just another COUP! Now it's COUP - SQUARED! I will be posting these pictures whenever I get a chance to get them developed, and to get them scanned into the website. That girl we met is already going to send me money to get another set of prints to her, so if you want them, request them. Now is the time that I go to sleep, and prepare to make the long journey back to where I belong, with my Richard. I've missed him terribly during this weekend, and I can't wait to be back in his arms, where I belong.

Comments

Popular Posts