The Day that Yvette fell out of the telephone pole

Okay, so strange, I had a dream last night that Yvette and I were hanging out, it was during the winter in Chicago, and somehow we were talking about squirrels, and she was getting annoyed with them so she climbed up the telephone pole to get them out, and then she threw a flourescent light at one of the squirrels, and then fell out of the telephone pole. There was a bunch of people who were around, but nobody would help her, she was just sitting in the middle of the sidewalk, after falling out of the telephone pole, so I went up to her and asked her if she was okay, and then we tested her limbs to see if anyone of them were broken, and they weren't, so we (naturally) went to the prom together. Then at the prom, I ran into my friend Sabrina Hargrove who was sitting at one of the tables, and we embraced. The one thing that was strange about the prom was that it was like we were at a hotel, but the whole banquet room wasn't ready yet, it still had empty cans of beer and cocktail glasses, and dirty dishes on the tables. I also remember some guy being at Yvette's house who I knew, who possibly went to the same high school as me, but I don't remember who it was.

Isn't that just a hoot? So anyway, I've been commanding my mind to remember my dreams, because I always love it when I remember them, it always feels like I do better when I do that, and I can laugh about them. It's just so hysterical. So we have moved, and I am writing this journal from North of the Missouri River in the new townhouse, which is just so fabulous, it's hard to describe. My Mother called and told me that she was going to down to Florida, the week of the 3rd of June, and she asked if I wanted to go down there with them, and I said sure, I still have the free flight from Southwest that I got a couple of months ago, so I'll just use that to hop on down to Tampa, and then my sister Cara can pick me up at the airport, because Cara and Joe and the girls are driving down from Atlanta, so they'll pick me up at the Tampa airport, and we can just go down to Englewood, where my parents go every year. I have wanted to take some time off, and I know that they go down every year, and I haven't gone down there in SO long, so I'll be able to go for the week. Richard is going to come down during the latter part of the week, because he has some obligations to take care of the first part of the week, but it's all good, he'll just come down I think on Tuesday or Wednesday. Richard and I went to a chorus function last night, the choruswas emergency requested" to sing at this opening of this organization, the Mainstream Coalition, and Rev. Fred Phelps was supposed to be there, and picket the organization with all of his freak supporters, but he never showed up, and no protesters ever showed up either, so it was sort of dissapointing. I think a bunch of the chorus members, including myself, were looking forward to having a confrontation with Fred Phelps, but it wasn't in the cards apparently. We went to dinner after the chorus sung, and we went out with Larry and Doug and John Sims and the one guy that I can never remember his name. We went to Pizzeria Uno on the plaza and it was so fun to hang out with them, and catch up with Larry and Doug and John. After that we went home to our new fabulous house, and were checking reservations on Southwest, because we are going to be travelling soon! I am so excited to go see my sister and my two little neices, Gabriella and Juliana (and of course everybody else) but mostly to see those two.

Ok here is my flight information:

Sunday - June 3, 2001

Flight 1452

Depart Kansas City 7:20am
Arrive St. Louis 8:15am

(switch planes)

Flight 1399
Depart St. Louis 9:10am
Arrive Tampa 1:10pm
(one stop in Birmingham, 20 min)


Saturday - June 9, 2001

Flight 1143

Depart Tampa 2:15pm
Arrive Kansas City 4:05pm

This is from the Center for Spiritual Living website

We believe in one God expressing through every living being. We believe that God is personal to everyone and makes itself known to all who recognize Its presence. We believe that God is Love and only creates out of a desire to express Love. We believe and trust that God has in mind the highest and greatest good for every person and is always seeking to bring that good into their life. We believe that our thought is creative and that how we choose to think creates our personal experience. We believe that by changing the way we think, we can affect our lives in a positive, healing way. We believe in the unity of all life and the immortality of the individual soul forever unfolding. We believe in the eternal Goodness, the eternal Loving-Kindness and the Givingness of Life to all.

Comments

Popular Posts