Misbehavin' with Maryiln Maye

I know I haven't written anything on this blog in a while. Just been really busy with LIFE! Life happens when you least expect it right? So needless to say that Misbehavin' is coming up soon, like next weekend! The chorus had an amazing outreach concert tour last weekend. I wasn't feeling well (long story, it was the new blood pressure medication that had me freaking) but I did get a chance to video a couple songs from the first half of the concert in Springfield from the audience.

That's just a little quick preview of some of the songs we'll be performing next week. We had an AMAZING concert the previous night in Eureka Springs. The audience was so energetic, and during one of the songs during the second half the audience spontaneously stood up in their seats! It was seriously one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had as a performer. There is something about seeing a theater full of people go absolutely crazy because of what our group did. We also raised over $10,000 for the local AIDS charity in Eureka Springs as a result of our concert. Again, so amazing. So if you want to check out this fabulous concert get your tickets while you still can. Good seats are still available, but judging from these previous concerts....it will sell out!

Check out my pics from the Outreach Tour. What a kick! I had an amazing time, and like I said, the concerts were astounding.

Comments

Popular Posts