Go Cory Go!

Dear William --

I just got off the stage at our victory rally here in Newark, and before I go celebrate with family, friends, staff, volunteers, and other supporters who made this incredible night possible, I wanted to send you a quick note.

Thank you for your support. Thank you for not surrendering to cynicism about politics. Thank you for believing that better things are possible -- and thank you for believing that we can make them real if we work together.

I also want to take a moment to remember a great New Jerseyan and a great American. Earlier this year, Senator Frank Lautenberg passed away. He served his country during war -- the last veteran of World War II to serve in the Senate. He was an entrepreneur who built an international company from scratch. His tireless work in the Senate positively impacted the lives of millions of Americans.

Tonight's victory means that I will have the privilege to finish out Senator Lautenberg's term. It also means we'll have another election next year for a full six-year term.

So let's celebrate tonight's achievement. We earned this together. And as we celebrate, let us recommit ourselves to continuing our work and bringing even more people together to serve our nation. Even with our great history, I believe our best days are ahead of us.

Thank you for being on this journey with me,

Cory

Comments

Popular Posts