If You're Fed Up

So I'm not going to go into a whole diatribe here about how horrible the government shutdown is or how sick of I am of the political posturing from the GOP (The party of death since they want to rip healthcare from people who don't have any...and as a result people will literally die.) No, I get sick of reading blogs telling people what they should and shouldn't do with their political angst. So I simply will give you, my dear readers, an opportunity to utilize your power as a citizen and register to vote and vote dammit.

It's free, and also takes out a lot of frustration, at least personally, that I have with the current system. So if you are not registered, please click the link above and register..it's the single most effective thing that any citizen of this country can do. It's free, and it's also your responsibility. Tangent over. Well not all the way over. If you are interested to see what the deadlines for different states are to be registered to vote, you'll find them here.

Comments

Popular Posts