Please Help Me Find A Good Reliable Home

Friends:

I have come to the really difficult decision that I need to give my beloved dog Sidney to a new home. After a ton of consideration and anguish I feel that this is the best thing I can do for him. He is a two (maybe three) year old mutt. When I got him from Pet Connection in Shawnee, they weren't even sure what his breed was so it's hard to say what exactly his breed is. The best I've come up with is a doberman/beagle mix. The shelters that I have contacted say 98% of them are not good environments and mostly are full. That's why I am trying to contact people I know rather than just dropping him off at a shelter where I won't know where he goes. He is a sweet dog and craves attention and the problem is that I can only give him so much attention. What ideally would happen is that I would find a willing person to take him...one who would have a yard that he could run and play in. He gets along with everyone, and most dogs as well. If you know of anyone that could possibly give him a loving home, please contact me here or email. My email is ohthebilldotcom@gmail.com and my twitter handle is @ohthebill. Here are two pictures of Sidney give you a better idea of what he looks like. If you don't have any interest, please forward this email to someone who I might not have contact with, it might make all the difference in the world.

Thanks so much,
Bill

Comments

Popular Posts