The Day that Bette Middler came and visisted me

So I had a dream about Bette last night, and it was so hysterical, because it was at an awards ceremony, something like the grammy's or something, and she was presenting an award, I don't know the category, but she was nominated in the category that she was presenting in, and it was so hysterical, because she was also presenting via satellite from one of her concerts, and she was all dallied up in her mermaid costume, but the thing was that it wasn't the Bette Middler mermaid, it was the Cher mermaid from that film, I forget the name of it, it's the one where Cher sings "It's in His KIss" Anyway, then it turned out that I was in Bette's house, and she was making dinner, (it must have been a flashback before) and then during dinner she was saying that one of the women that was in the category with her was Juice Newton. She said "I hate that bitch Juice Newton, I'll throw a daquari in her hair if she wins!!" I just thought that was way to hysterical. I have to fix the

I have been reading this Dalai Lama book Ethics for a New Millenium; and it's just fascinating. Better yet, he's so fascinating. I love reading those types of books, because you get so much insight from it, I read when I was in Flordia Building Your Field of Dreams by Mary Mainn Morrissey, and it also was tremendous. Anyway, I'll try and fix that page when I get to it, I'm not going to cry over spilled milk. So Richard had his first seminar this week on Wednesday for his new business, and I thought it was a wonderful success. Kathleen and Elsa and I helped out with the tables and getting everything prepared for the people that came, and I do have to say that it was actually a positive experience in relation to Kathleen. We were both very nice and cordial, although it was a distant cordial, but then we all went out to dinner afterwards at Howard's Steak House on the plaza, and that too, was very nice and cordial, and a positive experience. It was nice. I was telling Richard that I thought it was because that Kathleen and I were there to help Richard, and we both could agree on that, and it had nothing to do with anyone but him. So anyway, I'll take whatever positive I can get out of that situation, and that certainly was positive. Now let's wait for the cohorting faction to report on this journal. The only thing is that it's totally positive, I refuse to start any drama, especially with everything that is going on in my life, and Richard's life right now. Speaking of busy lives, our show is coming up on Saturday June 16, and Sunday June 17, and then we take it on the road to Chicago the next weekend for the Chicago pride. Richard also decided to take the bus with all the boys for that weekend, so it'll be so much fun with the bus! That's it for today!

Comments

Popular Posts