an email from Sue...)

this is an email from Sue...)
I am responding to you will not see it for a week because you are in FLORIDA...you lucky dog! Thom & I went about 2 years ago, and it was really fun. It will probably be a few years before we go again with the baby and all (thought Thom just said we are going in 2002, so who knows)! I do not remember if I told you but Thom and I start our LaMaze class Monday, which again will be last monday b/c you are in FLA!). It is 7:30 to 9:30 ...which is way passed both our bedtimes. Thom is doing Bulldog bootcamp which is basically a fitness class based on military drills. He has to be outside Lincoln Park zoo at 5AM sharp...Monday through Friday and if he is late, he will have to do 10 push ups! He really is enjoying it, but as I am sure you can imagine it is hard to rise before even a Starbuck's is open! And the 22nd sounds good for us. Can you get us tickets for that night or let us know how to get them up here. The new home sounds awesome...very serene. We would love to come visit and see you two...though again with the baby...it may be a while..next Spring or Summer? And yes, you spelled Accidentale correctly! Let us know how FLA was...especially any good stories about those adorable Novelli girls! Sue, Thom & Madi Say hi to Richard for us! See you in a few weeks.

This is an email I got from Leila
Ok so I had that Nelson wedding. Well needless to say the drinking began at Tavern at about 3pm. And then we headed over to the reception at about 5pm for the open bar. Things were still very well maintained. Then the bar shut down during dinner I thought everyone was going to have a coniption. Then it opened back up and all hell broke loose. My Uncle Ed thought he was James Brown on the dance floor. Everyone managed to spill some sort of food on themselves. Brad walked around for about a half hour with BBQ sauce on his face. I made sure that nobody told him. Then my Uncle Ed had to go and lay down in his van for a while. He came back to the reception and his hair was all amiss. I did the chicken dance. Oh and I caught 1/2 of the bouquet. Then we all went back to Tavern after the reception. For God's sakes that was insane! My cousins Shannon's husband was letting everything out. All his problems and what have you. He mentioned what was supposed to be a well kept secret that evidently my cousin Shannon had gotten a DUI on Memorial Day. So she was mortified that everyone knew about that. And then my cousin's girlfriend told me that I could be in their wedding. They're not even engaged. Oh and Brad was kissing my ass that's for sure he was all apologetic and stuff. He paid me June's rent and SWEARS he'll have the rest for me this Thursday. I said if you don't you will experience my true wrath because I am no longer messing around with this. And so we'll see what happens Thursday. I told him I would for sure be hunting him down if I didn't get that money. And then I ran into Gary the guy that own Ach n Lou's and he had apparently heard a message that I had left for Brad over at their place and he was like Jesus Leila I was so scared by that message I was ready to give you some money. Hahaha!!! Ok so I was scary girl but whatever. And then I noticed that my Grandma had been at Tavern the whole time. Like why is my 78 year old Grandma hanging out at the bar. She was a bit sloshy. And then my cousin wanted to leave but her husband was adamant about staying so there was a bit of a struggle in getting him to leave. And then the rest of us went to Ach n Lou's for free beer. My cousins Josh was somehow my responsibility and he was absolutely cracking me up. And then Gary asked me why I didn't ask him to go to this wedding and I said you know I'm tired of it all. I just decided that I'm single so I'll go to this by myself!!! And then he said he needed a date for some upcoming wedding and I think he was about to ask me but then everyone else showed up and he stopped but Josh was like "Uh oooooooh Leila's getting asked out." So I think Gary got all embarrased about that. Well then that was that. And then I was no longer capable of driving so Josh and I crashed on Gary's couches. And then we left at about noon, they were all still in bed. So I came back to my apartment to shower and then drove Josh over to Plainfield. But I ended up staying out there myself hanging out on my aunt and uncle couch. I had napped for about an hour there. I just could not move. And then Uncle Bill cooked a roast so I stayed for that. I can't handle anymore crazy Nelson events. Its all literally way too insane for me. Ok just thought I would inform you of all of that.

Comments

Popular Posts