The day that I have my first voice lesson

Well as the title suggests, I had my first lesson with Melinda McDonaldtoday and it was wonderful. She was saying that I really needed to work on my breathing, because when I inhale to sing, I already am stressed, and there were a million other things that she and I talked about, but breathing was the major topic. I have a lesson each week on Thursday mornings, which is totally fabulous. There's not much going on otherwise, I got the review for the Chicago "Midwest Pride" show, and I'll put that on here when I update. The bed guys came in today and replaced the siderails on our bed, because somehow we broke them. I won't even start to talk about that :-) I have been thinking a lot about David, and how our lives are so similar, I don't know, I think about him a lot, and he seems not to be talking to me at this point (either that, or he never checks his email.) There's really not too much going on these days, I sent in that disposable camera to OFOTO because they have free developing for your first roll, so I'm waiting on that. It was the roll of film that I took up at the Shook building, on the 31st floor or whatever it was, and then Follies! the HMC show, and I'm sure there's some various other pictures as well. That's all for now.

Comments

Popular Posts