Thursday - September 13, 2001

Thursday - September 13, 2001


There are so many things that race through your mind at a time like this, I am trying to just get back to some normalcy. They say that the airlines are going to be back to business today, which is a wonderful thing. There's been prayer vigil's all over the country, and I saw last night that people were gathering in front of the White House holding candles.

Went go get my new car inspected yesterday, so I left work early. I got to Riverside, MO where my guy is, and Richard was right there, because he was dropping off Elsa, because they went to Osawatomie yesterday, to try and finish selling his mom's house. So we went to Quick Trip and then he dropped me off at the car place, and I got my car inspected (it passed.....even at a reliable place this time!) and I wandered home. We spent the night together. We're talking about getting married, but we wanted to see if we were going to war first. Leila got all mad at me yesterday at work, because of my previous postin my journal, and so she's refused to answer any of my calls last night. I tried to talk to her through a conference call with Yvette, (I was on my cell phone, and I called Yvette, and then Yvette called Leila) but she said that she didn't want to talk to me. I've added a section about the attack on the memorial page and then also if you would like to voice your opinion on this site, as well as recent events, go to myfeedback page.

Comments

Popular Posts