You're bound to be feeling very good right now and could be displaying a rather pleasant and happy-go-lucky attitude today. You might want to try to put your creative talents to some good use at this time. And you might find yourself enjoying some interesting times with your children or loved ones today.

Okay, for the love of all things Christian! So came home last night, after going to starfucks in Westport with Richard, and then realized how close it was to the date of the HopeCares center project. I am going to be singing with this woman (who is supposed to be calling me today and giving me directions to her place) on the 26th, today is the 5th. I have exactly three weeks to get my shit together. I think it should be fine, just as long as we get some work done on it every week, I'll be fine. I just don't want to look unprepared. That sucks. The other thing is that woman, I have to figure out tomorrow, how she fits in with this whole scenario, and if she fits in at all. I should probably stop calling her that woman, her name is Lara. Oh, and yesterday I was re-creating my Rufus page, displaying all of those pictures. I have also found a way to put a script on these pages, to prevent anyone from taking any of my pictures. I was trying to figure out a way that I could display those Rufie pictures without these damm internet bandits taking those pictures and re-distributing them without my permission. That happens rampantly on the internet, but now I have installed a script on that page, that does not allow you to right click and save any of the images on my page....WOO HOO! The other thing that I have been concentrating on is getting to Chicago for the weekend of the 23rd of September. I am going to try my best to get there for Madeline's christening, and I would probably be staying at Yvette's house and she is having a bachellorette party that weekend, I just found out for a friend of Mary Ann's (Mary Ann is the girlffriend of Yvette's cousin Geo who both live downstairs in the house that they live in)on saturday, so I am totally excited about that. I will be the only guy at the bachelorette party. This email is from Yvette

You will be the only male other than the 3 strippers-- I just told Mary ann you might be there she asked if you can bar tend with just a bow tie on??? HAHAHAHHAH
Oh, and I just designed a new, banner ad for my website

Oh thank you universe! Just talked with Rick Fisher, and he said that he has not cashed my check yet, and won't until early next week, which is completely fabulous, because I thought that if he was going to cash that check for the deposit for the Europe trip, we would have had a bouncing baby boy on our hands, and you know me.....YOU KNOW SHE NOT PRENANT! Can I tell you how much I hate getting
Forbidden by rating check
You are not permitted to access the URL http://www.boohoo.com due to the policy of your organization.  If this is an error, then you should contact your local firewall administrator
fuck the bullshit people.

Comments

Popular Posts