Getting To The Point of No Return

DADT was one of the highlights of Obama's State of the Union.  Like I said on twitter last night, I'll believe it when I see it.  He has promised and stated many times that he is a 'fierce advocate' of the gay community.  Well Obama...where is your advocacy? It's nice that he stated that as a goal, but just saying he'll work with congress and the military is weak.  Words don't mean a thing unless their supported by action.  Fierce advocate?  I think not. If something big and I mean BIG doesn't happen soon in the arena of gay rights, I swear I'll not vote for that man again.  I am so disenchanted with his administration I can't even put it into words.



UPDATE:

Pres. Obama is Asked What is He Doing Now to Ensure Equal Rights for Gays


Comments

Popular Posts