Memoirs? Just for the sake, or obsessed, whatever it's semantics at this point

I have been listening to my favorite Renee Flemming while composing a very large document, EVERY single journal entry that I've posted online, whether on my old website otb.com or now this one one blogspot.....wanna know how many pages 497 motha flippin pages! HAHA!!!! And now that I think about it, I have 2 very large boxes of papers, of letters that I've sent to congresspeople, senators, mayors, ceo's about issues that I believe in. I've often thought of writing a book about 'first time activisits' and give people some tips on how to get your voice heard amoungst the masses.  I think this is a pretty major step in that direction...Nice!

I'm sure the (my) internet stuff is going to stay on the web infinitely....I mean most of this stuff I got from www.archive.org which is a fantastic source say, if someone deleted a post, or something, that site has the queue of every site on the internet. Mind boggling.  And for everyone to see.

here's a playlist of Renee Flemming....as I indicated track 2 will take you to places you've never been before.  TRACK 2

 http://www.lala.com/#memberplaylist/12801P59586/Rene
i just realized you have to be a member to listen to the track, I highly highly HIGHLY recommend LALA they are an amazing music site, and were just purchased by Apple. plug over.

Comments

Popular Posts