oh the drama!

Well there's not much to report here. Vince and I have been steadily getting better, I think there was just a huge break in communication, but we have everything settled and I'm proud to say that we weathered the storm together. If you're not familliar with what I'm talking about then GOOD!

Back to local news now, there was a major fight in my apartment building today, of course being the intrepid amateur videoographer, I grabbed my Flip Camera and went about taking a video through my little window on the door.



Now the really loud guy, the one calling the other dude a 'bitch' is the hero in this situation. He was trying to kick out this young guy (that later was arrested) that we all know beats on women. We've discussed it all with the apartment manager, she knows, and apparently things came to a head today and I say you go...kick him the hell out of our apartment! Yay for clearing out crappy people who beat on women!

Comments

Popular Posts