Musings of Whatever




So, I was sitting in the grass after taking a looong scooter ride (from 31st and say main to the place where ward pkwy ends and hits wornall right beofre 95th or Bannister.) Here's a screenshot that I tool to show you the route



So I was sitting by myself in a patch of grass and lo and behold this Canada Goose comes walking up to me. He probably wanted some food, I couldn't offer him any food but for some reason I thought how odd. I stood up and he gave me sort of the defensive stance lowering his head and looking like he was hissing...so I stepped back, I didn't want to bother him (or her). So I snapped a couple of pictures, I'm having problems with my picasa account, I am apparently over the limit of pictures I can store, so I'll have to do some sorting through.

I have yet to write anything about my friend John passing. He passed this past weekend, and I don't even know what to say, he was my closest friend, my teacher in life, my brother. I'll forever be indebted to him for his wisdom, his strength (surviving 10+ years with stage IV kidney cancer) his warrior like attitude when it came to his treatment. I'm sure I'll have more to say, it's simply to raw right now. I have to find out when the cremation is, what's happening with everything, I feel totally out of the loop, and it doesn't feel good, because with John, we tried to communicate as much as was possible. I'm rambling now. More later.

Comments

Popular Posts