Unfit Mother? as my neighbor.....grrrreat!!!!

well it seems as though I was correct, and that there are four children living in the next apartment. *cue Wagner*. I was just out in the front of the building smoking a cigarette when this women (with 3 children in the lobby) starts yelling and screaming at this other woman "you unfit mother bitch, you ho, u want to fight bitch?" and the woman who came out first got into her car and drove away while the other woman was screaming 'unfit mother bitch'. All while I'm on the phone with my mother. In other family news my two brothers are coming to Kansas City this weekend. Apparently there is a bunch of stuff that they are bringing to me here in kc, supplies that my parents have stockpiled at their house. Who knows what it all will be, but my mom was telling me that it would take us about a half an hour to an hour to drop it all off.

I am excited for my brothers to visit, it's been too long that I haven't seen them. Actually now that I think about it, I saw both of them when Bukeka and Vince and I visited in November. I'm glad to have them spend some time with Vince as well. It's very important to me that my family is familiar with 'my family' which includes Vince and John. Another exciting thing that I haven't shared on my blog is that my parents invited me (and Vince) to come to Florida in June for the annual Rosen in Englewood vacation. A video that shows the gorgeousness of Englewood, FL. This specific video was taken at Stump Pass.
At the southwest corner of Charlotte County there is a mile of beach where seashells and shark teeth wash up, and anglers fish the surf for prize catches. Visitors can enjoy an excellent view of the Gulf of Mexico, as well as a stretch of undeveloped Florida coastline. Visitors come to this secluded beach to enjoy the year-round swimming and sunbathing; shelling is best during the winter months. A hiking trail passes through five distinct natural communities that provide homes for many species of wildlife; covered picnic tables are located along the trail. While at the park, visitors might see West Indian manatees, gopher tortoises, snowy egrets, least terns, and magnificent frigatebirds. Ranger-led turtle walks and beach nature walks are available in the summer. Located at the south end of Manasota Key off I-75, exit 191


Simply stunning. So, it turns out that Vince can't go with us, because he has school to deal with, so I inquired to see if John might want to go, and I talked with my parents and they said of course it's okay for him to go instead of Vince so John is coming to Englewood with us! Woo Hoo! I can't wait...I seriously can't wait, it's always so great to see everyone down there and to reunite with family and friends. It will be especially wonderful to have Johnsley down there with us. What a treat!

Comments

Popular Posts