Things Too Long For Twitter

This is tantamount to me suing Stevie Wonder say a Tuesday in 2011 because Stevie Wonder had the temerity to write a song called Superstition. You see people of the world this is what really happened. I, Bill Rosen, really wrote the album Talking Book. I originally wanted to called it Talking Bill, but decided against it at the last minute. It just didn't seem right. In 1972 Stevie Wonder was really covering me. This whole time. Without permission. I wrote it. I know that may complicate things with my personal chronology. Superstition was in 72 and I was born in 75 but that's not really important here. What's important here is that I deserve a check. I know many of you hearing this for the first time didn't know that I was such a prolific writer. But it's true. It was the first pre-natal album ever created.

Comments

Popular Posts