2/14/01 Well the Valentine's Day concert at the Villa was wonderful. Terri Wilder was the singer, and she was unbelieveable. Elsa came and picked me up, and we went to the store because she needed to get some roses for her table presentation, so we went to the one in Westport. We split a bouqet of these wonderful red roses, and I gave about 7 of them to Richard, and he was quite suprised by them, and then at the end of the evening, he gave me a bunch of roses too! So now we have a bunch of roses on the kitchen table. Couldn't be more fabulous than that. I woke up this morning and Richard was gone, so I assume he's out doing errands or something, who knows. It says on his schedule that he has a rehersal at 1pm, with Cathy Horton, so I assume that maybe he just got an early start with that. I missed rehersal last night with the chorus but that's okay, you get to miss 3-4 rehersals during the prep period as they call it. That reminds me I'm going to have to pay them some jack before I can sing in that concert. I totally forgot about that concept. Well, I just talked with Richard, and he said that there was some "concern" about the tip jar that Dave and I had last night, and I told him that he and I split the \\$16 that was in it, at the end of the night, so whomever had a problem with that, can know that we made a whopping total of eight dollars. Money always causes the biggest problems, I tell ya, what a bunch of crap, that's what I say. What's the big deal about having a tip jar? Anyway, I'll just get off that subject before I start having a baby. Heidi Mattingly called me this morning and gave me an offer from a law firm that is located she said by the K.C. Board of Trade, which is by the plaza. So I told her to go ahead and send my resume down to them, she said that they're pretty good about getting back to her, so I should know soon what that's all about. The other person who called was Mindy(My mother who sacrificed her life for me) We got a message last night that she called, and I will call her back right now! I just got a chance to watch my favorite show, the West Wing, and it was supremely fabulous. Richard's friend Kathleen came over, and we all watched it together. It was an episode about theDEAagents that got captured in Columbia, and they tried to make a mission to go and get the soldiers that were captured back, but they had false intelligence, and nine of the soldiers died. Just fabulous T.V., I know it's just a show, but it's a damm good one.Here's the episode description:
THE WAR AT HOME
After his State of the Union speech, Bartlet boldly green lights a daring military mission to rescue five federal drug agents taken hostage by Colombian terrorist commandos -- until complications arise. And Toby is confronted by an angry, liberal senator who threatens to launch a third-party run for president. Elsewhere, a frustrated Josh tries to conduct a poll to sample reaction to the speech which he hopes will provide support for a new gun protection law.

Comments

Popular Posts