Bukeka

2/20/01
Well a couple of things, I spoke with Leila last night and we made final plans for Easter, I apparently will be staying with her in Naperville. That should be fun, I'm sure we'll enjoy some moderate drinking and some lovely festivities, who knows what'll happen. I told her that I wanted to get arrested in Naperville, and she thought that was hysterical. So anyways today is Gabriella's birthday. I sent Cara an email that told Gabby happy birthday and told her to expect something in the mail soon. I am sort of excited to go to Chicago now, it'll be a great little homecoming and it's not far off, March 15th of something like that, how fun. So Richard right now is rehersing with Jerome and Bukeka, and I should show their webpage also, wait a second, I have to remember it, it's Classic Vocals Bukeka has one of the most beautiful voices that I've ever heard, and it's so nice because they've been rehersing for the last couple of weeks at our house, and it's been such a treat to listen to them reherse with Richard. I can't think of anything else to say so I'll put in that little prayer: I Give Service God is all there is; there is nothing that is not God. God is etenal, infintite, and absolute. It is unlimited supply and substance. This truth pours itself into me. I know I, too, am unlimited substance and supply. God lives, moves, and has Its life in and through me. I joyously share my good. At times, my cup may appear half full, but I see with the eyes of Spirit and know my cup is not only full, it is always overflowing with an unlimited supply of good. I have more than enough for myself and plenty to share. I am abundant in all areas of my life because I recognize Spirit in my life. God is overflowing, unlimited spiritual energy into which I speak my word. It instantaneously demonstrates the good I declare. It is my greatest joy to share, serve, love and honor all God is. Everywhere I look I see the richness of God. I am blessed. My heart is full fof gratitude, and whoop so it is. :-)

Comments

Popular Posts