2:14pm Well I thought since I can't post this on the website, that I'll send myself an email, and the next time that I can get a chance to update the site, I'll just pull this off th email. So anyway, let me think, there has been so much going on lately, I got that job, on Sunday John Sims and Bill Nelson and Jim King and I sang at Richard's church to a thunderous applause! It was really great to sing that, and experience that, it was just a great affirmation that we sang well. The other thing about that service was that I got very emotional because the talk was about "getting in the flow" and letting yourself experience your full potential, and that god wants you to experience your fullest potential, and that the only thing that is limiting us from doing that is us, and we are the ones that get in the way of doing that, we block ourselves... we "block the blessings" as somebody I know says. I just kept on thinking about all the changes in my life, and how wonderfully everything has turned out, my drivers license is on the way to getting fixed, I am gainfully employed (well, I will be in a week or so, but I still have a job waiting for me) I found this wonderful love that I never expected. That's really the biggest thing that I have experienced, is the full-on-gonna-crack-you-in-the-brain-stomp-you-on-the-floor-make-a-blind-man-see sort of love that only gets richer every day. I was just emailing Leila, and I was telling her that in my past I have done things to sabatoge whatever I'm doing, I've sabatoged jobs by being fired, I've sabatoged relationships by being completely selfish, and not paying attention to the other partner, I've just done alot of things that I want to change, and I am in the process of changing. I want this job to last a long time, becuase Shook Hardy and Bacon is like, one of the best law firms in the county, and how wonderful is that that I have a job there. Another thing is, and Richard and I have talked about this somewhat at length, is that, your life is just a series of today's. You can't change the past, so let it go, you can't live in the future, although having a good vision is great, but you can't live constantly in the future, all you can live in is today, and if I just keep that attitude, and keep "pushin on" as Sabrina used to say, I'll do fine, personally, financially, emotionally, and spiritually. I know I am on a good road right now, I just need to keep it going, keep the momentum going and everything else will take care of itself. Whoop there it is! 2/19/01 4:56 pm Okay, I forgot a couple of things, first of all, there was a quote from yesterday's little prayer book, that I thought was great. "the significant problems we face can never be solved at the level of thinking that created them." Albert Einstein. I don't want to stay on this for a long time, but, last night I went out with John Sims and his roomate, and Larry Barker and Doug, and we went to this hypnotist guy at the comedy club and it was just too hysterical, John Sims declared that his name was "Shemiqua"/Martha Stewart told him something/selling popcorn/mermaid can do some work in the yard/ it was just so hysterical because the guy who was hypnotisizng everyone was playing with John because he was so easily suggestible. So hysterical. So then after that, they all went home, and I went with Craig, to Peter Norcross' home to his "Queer as Folk" party in the limo, and then we went to the plaza... and took a tour of the plaza, and then went to the dixie belle, and then just overall created havoc in Kansas City, then the driver dropped Craig off, and then dropped me off at the house. Hysterical, and really fun evening.Spirit Creates through Me "There is only One Creative Power in the universe. I recognize myself as God's instrument of creation. I know Spirit creates as me, through my thoughts. As I contemplate the manificent universe in which I live, I see creation in progress everywhere. In the nebulae, stars are forming. Spirit is always manifesting through Its creation, and that includes me. I choose my thoughts carefully. I create love by recognizing the Love of God in all I see. I create peace by knowing God's peace in my heart. I create Joy by celebrating the magnificence of all God is. This day, I delight in all I see. As the conscious creator of my life, I am grateful for this day and for all Spirit manifests as and through me. I relsease my word to the perfect Law, knowing it is already done."Whoop there it is!

Comments

Popular Posts