OhTheLeila

This is actually out of order, so deal with it! From:Leila0823@aol.com To:guillaume773@hotmail.com Subject: Re: Check this out
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:14:45 EST
So hey what's up? Is Richard back yet? Ok I swear to GOD I will never EVER have roommates after this whole situation is over. Like Brad has a TV in his room he can watch it in there. And he's all curled up on the couch with some girl who is NOT his girlfriend. So disrespectful to his girlfriend. I would be so pissed off. WHATEVER!!! So anyways. Whatever's clever. I have no idea where Vanessa went. She made chicken and potatos and there's none left which would be odd. Did she just take off with the chicken and potatos? I don't get it. At all. Oh Bill I am constantly exhausted!!! I can't wait for this quarter to be over. Talk to you later. Sucks about the snow. I hope we don't get any of it.
Leila, I've found that if you just totally seperate yourself from the DRAMA of your roomates, you'll be MUCH better off in the long run. I mean, whether Brad is curled up with some beeeyatch, is no concern of yours, what you have to do is find your own man to curl up with, and have him fuck you in the ass when you're under the covers, that's what's really important here. Seriously, if you give out all of your energy into worrying about them, you've left none for yourself, and as I've told you many times, in this world, you have only to worry about one person, which is ME! (not your forbidden lover the CHUPACABRA, but yourself) I just found out today that I will be working not on the 37th floor of the One Kansas City Place building, but on the 38th floor, in the accounting department. My mom called me to, and just wanted to know how I was doing, and if I was eating, and if I was alive, and I said yes, yes I am not in jail or anything like that. I sometimes think about all the stories that we have experienced that she has no idea about, and I just have to laugh to myself. anyway, brush all the excess stuff off Leila, it'll only drain you, and in the immortal worlds of Tracy Chapman, i can't waste my precious energy! Girl, I am good tonight! love you, B

Comments

Popular Posts