Oh dear god, there's so much going on, it's hard to get it all down in one entry. Talked to Schicky Baby and I'm going to attend the dress rehearsal of the Beethoven Choral Fantasy and I can't wait to go see that. There's also another show that I want to go, but the price is just a bit steep, so I'll see if I can make it, but Ray Charles is coming next week and I would die to see him. He was supposed to perform with Burt Bacharach but he cancelled, so now it's just Ray Charles. Just Ray Charles? Whatever Bill.

So I've been on the trail of this apartment but the financial situation is just not supporting my goal, but thankfully I have a spot to store my stuff, so I can make a clean break from the previous location...Ahem.

On a completely seperate tangent...or a couple tangents...I am going to get to see Jhames tomorrow, but he told me yesterday that he sent me his itinerary via email, but alas I have not received it. He has a 35 minute layover in KC, so I'll at least be able to give him a hug, before he has to jump on his next plane. 


Even a better tangent is that this morning Judy Garland and I were working in the cafe, and I don't know how we got talking about this, but her baby is due sometime late January to late February (you would think they could narrow it down a bit more) and her fiance is in the stupid army so he's away all the time and probably will be there when the baby is born, so I suggested that I go with her in the room when she has the baby, so I'm the new birth coach..or whatever you call it for her. I am so excited about that! I've seen death before, but I've never seen a baby being born, and I'm sure the experience will be amazing. So I'm sort of on call with her, because she's pretty much alone in this world with her kids, save her

Comments

Popular Posts