Rude Ass Fuckers

Rude ass fuckers!

When Libra is the host, no one would dream of abusing his or her hospitality. Expect to end your month with great gains now that the Moon is in Leo. Friendship can open many lucrative doors.

Yea, couldn't be more accurate if I wrote it myself. So anyway, it's such a kick, my life that is. Was working last night, and this couple with their small child came up and ordered some drinks, cool.....got them their drinks, thank you and good night. Then, the little black boy comes up to me and says "Excuse me sir, we ordered a cookie and I haven't gotten it yet, could you get it for me?" I almost fell out of my chair. The boy was respectful, well mannered, and was like 4 years old. I said "Absolutely, I can get that cookie for you." After I got his cookie and handed it to him, and thanked him, I walked out from behind the espresso bar, and walked over to his mother and said "Maam, I have to tell you that your child is the most well mannered child I've ever seen!" (the thing about it was that he was SOO young, he was like 4 years old, and had this wonderful calm demeanor), I went on to say "I always like to stop parents and tell them that, because these days it's such a rarity to find a well mannered child like yours, so great job!" She was very appreciative, and gracious. Why is it that to be nice and well mannered is the exception to the rule? Shouldn't it be the exact opposite? People seem to have no sense of humor anymore, and are just so rude. Maybe it's because I work at a coffee place, and people are especially snooty when dealing with coffee, but I just had an expereince with Schicky with a rude ass woman, who was rude not only to me, but then told Diane to be quiet. An adult telling another adult to be quiet, in front of a room full of people. I almost fell out of my chair. I won't name who it was, but for the love of all things Cher, let's get it together people. I just can't handle rude, condescending people...it's one of my HUGE pet peeves.

Planning on doing the big move tomorrow, if everyone is kosher. Tomorrow is rehearsal too, at 6:30pm, so I'll have to see if I have any energy left to go to a 3 hour rehearsal.

Just think Cheryl Lynn's Got To Be Real
Bill: Your msg CRACKED me up!! I got it the next day, too FUNNY~ SOO-HOO--SOO-HOO!!! Hope you are well, thanks for the new stats. AJS

Oh yeah, I forgot to write about my dream last night. The only thing that I remember was that I was in a really tall building, like a skyscraper or something, and I was holding on to a flagpole, over the side of the building, and I was trying to hold on, but I realized that I couldn't hold on for much longer, and then I woke up. Crazy.

Diane didn't want me to put the incident about the rude person on my journal, but I figure that I'll just say that it had nothing to do with her, but it had everything to do about the woman who was rude. She was condescending and just rude, and there was just no reason for it. I do have to say that the woman did apologize afterwards (only after bringing it to her attention). Anyway, there are much bigger things going on in my life than this type of thing, but I just thought it was pertinent because I was talking about how wonderful and refreshing it was to experience that little boy and his warm demeanor, rather than rude people asking for a french vanilla latte that they could get at the local gas station. Don't start with me Wilma. I also have to say a miraculously huge thank you to Diane, because she has been a lifeline to me, emotionally, more than anything else. She is a tremendous woman. Let me just go here for a second, because I've had a glass of wine, and I get upset when I talk about her, because she means so much to me. Diane is such an amazing inspiration to me, it's hard to put it into words. After going through breast cancer years ago, she is one of the biggest rock stars that I know. An AMAZING flute/piccolo player (I've listen to her practice on many occasions, I love it, it gives me peace) a wonderful mother and an inspirational human being. I can tell you honestly...and this is no holds barred (I'm not usually this honest in my journal) I would probably be lying in the Missouri River if it weren't for this woman. She, and a few other select people have gotten me through this time in my life, and I owe them big time. Now that I am much more stable, and have emotional stability (which is so much more important than anything else), I owe Diane a debt of gratitude bigger than I can possibly give to her. I feel like singing the song "I Can't Give You Anything But Love", because it rings true. Jhames chimed in the other day, and tried to give her advice about her situation, and I appreciated it. This is going to drive her nuts that I've written so much about her, but it's all positive, and loving. God bless that woman. 

With that I say to Jessie (her 10 year old daughter...who is HYSTERICAL...and memorizes lines from movies)

"Don't you go stomping your last year's Prada shoes at me honey!"
- Legally Blonde
S.O.C.K.S?????


Okay, so I did it, whatever with the surefire responses I'm just waiting for: I did the blogger code

B9 d t++ k+ s u- f i- o++ x e+ l c--

Oh my goodness gracious, ok...I know this is an old story but Liza has a new man, and a European tour. Dear god, I used to have a really horribly designed page dedicated to her, but I decided to take it off, because it was just an eyesore. If you go to her domain...there's just nothing there. You gotta give it to that woman, but the description of the wedding sounds ...like a hollywoodfreak show. Gotta love her though, she's one of those living legends. At least we still have LIZA!

it's now 1:03am. I have been saying this since New Years Eve. All I want now, is a boy to kiss me. Is that so difficult? I go out, and never expect anything. That way, I can never be dissapointed. I know that sucks, but I remember being single for the longest time, and playing that game. It always goes...with the sex thing....flood...and then famine...flood..and then famine...and let me tell you people's...I am in a faaaaaaaaaaaamine right now. Now, gay famine is much different than straight famine..of course, but for the love of Liza...someone just kiss me. I've been yearning for that for the longest time, and aside from the kisses that I give to all the guys at rehearsal, I've had nothing. Kissing has always been the most erotic thing, there's nothing like a good kiss, and I've been without for too long. Sex is sex...whatever...you can have sex and not even kiss, but I don't want that...I just want to make out with someone. God, now I'm getting depressed. Not really though, because I just shouldn't wait around for some queen to walk into my life, I should just live, and not worry about it. Right? I should go to bed. Oh yeah, expect alot more updates now that I'll be living in an environment where I have access to a DSL line, and a fabulous computer. God help this site.

Maybe I shouldn't move tomorrow:
WINTER STORM WATCH HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR WEDNESDAY AND WEDNESDAY NIGHT... A MIXTURE OF FREEZING RAIN...SLEET AND SNOW...IS EXPECTED TO SPREAD ACROSS EASTERN KANSAS AND NORTHERN MISSOURI BEGINNING LATE IN THE DAY TUESDAY...AND LASTING INTO THURSDAY. THE POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT ICE AND SNOW ACCUMULATIONS EXISTS ON WEDNESDAY INTO WEDNESDAY NIGHT...FOR AREAS NORTH OF A PAOLA TO WARRENSBURG...TO FAYETTE LINE...AND SOUTH OF A KANSAS CITY TO MACON LINE. A WINTER STORM WATCH IS ISSUED WHEN SEVERE WINTER WEATHER IS POSSIBLE...BUT NOT IMMINENT. AT THIS TIME...THERE IS A POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT SNOW OR ICE ACCUMULATIONS. FUTURE TRAVEL CONDITIONS MAY BECOME HAZARDOUS...SO IT IS IMPORTANT TO MONITOR LATER FORECASTS AND STATEMENTS. STAY TUNED TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO...COMMERCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS OR YOUR CABLE TELEVISION PROVIDER FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS WINTER WEATHER SITUATION.

Comments

Popular Posts