Time To Face The Music

Economy is both your method and your goal. Thinking small helps to relieve your mind of problems that are harder to solve. By the time you come out the other end, the big picture may be very different.

Had lunch with Peterson, that was interesting, albeit a bit awkward. It was hard trying to explain to her that I couldn't tell her anything about my relationship breaking up, yet it was apparent that she wanted a longer explanation. I was true to my word, I didn't devulge anything other than the official statement. Can we please be content with this? Going to rehearsal tonight, going to see my ex for the first time, face to face, since this whole chapter ended. I know it will be awkward, and I thought about not going, but I am going to go and face it, because it won't get any easier if I don't, and I'm all about the clearing of the karma as much as possible. I feel as if I've cleared alot of that out, but there's still interpersonal shit going on that I need to deal with.

Speaking of dealing with things head-on ..did I introduce you to Owen yet? Can we say hot sex on a platter hot sex? Remember that song? Anyway, he is introduced as a cast member now, and if there is anything I have to say about him, it's that he's a hotass, and he apparently thinks that I'm a hotass, because he keeps on calling me, and asking me to come over. God, my fan club just grows and grows. What can I say? Other than Clix my ass!

Things to do:

• Pay major deposit for the HMC Europe trip in late June, tonight.
• Face this huge hurdle, it's always bigger than you think it is.
• Work more hours, to get mah ass back on track financially
• Apply for a passport
• Shoot myself

Even though I think that I'm getting alot of stuff done, it's like my friend Charlie always said "girl, you gotta watch out for those houses, because they keep on falling, and keep on falling on you, and if you don't watch out, you're gonna need another pair of ruby slippers" or something like that....whatever...you get my point. 

I can't find the damm review of the Ray Charles show. Just know that it was a glowing review. It said the same thing that I said, that he was fanatically enthusiastic, and brilliant. Shocking, I know. I should be a critic. Just look for the backstage photos that Schicky took. Even though there is no reference to me specifically, I must post this picture, because Jhames is so beautiful, I just want him. He lives in Denver, I live in Kansas City, it's a comedy of errors. Plus, he has all these boys clawing after him, and rightfully so, he's so beautiful, and learned, and just altogether groovy. I don't want to sound like a stalker, but....

Oh yeah, not that I care, but did you see the trailor for the new RealWorld? For the love of Pete, what's his name is fucking hot....and gay...not that I have cable....or a t.v., or an apartment, or a life; the only reason why I would possibly watch it is because it's in Chicago and I would recognize the neighborhood, because I've spent many a beligerent night in Wicker Park. Leila is on flight 108, arriving at 12:00pm, then leaving on a seperate flight in Kansas City...on Friday! WOO HOO that's what I'm talking about

Comments

Popular Posts