Trying to pull together a plan

It's too easy to evade the issue. Stay within acceptable limits for the next few days. Sooner or later you will be face-to-face with something that you should have settled a long time ago.
Well that horoscope for today couldn't be more true. Feeling much better, I have rehearsal tomorrow, don't have to work until Thursday, which is a bonus, and I have been doing some maintenance on things that I should have been doing for the last couple of months today and this week. It feels good to take care of alot of stuff that has been running in the back of my head for the last couple of months. I would go into more specifics, but it would be pointless, and alarming. Talked to Yvette today, and also talked with Susan who wants to do lunch in O.P. tomorrow. Should prove to be interesting as she is one of the people associated with my ex. I think that it should be fine although, I'm sure she'll want details of evrything, and I've given my word that I won't indulge gossipy people. The official statement that he and I both agreed upon is that we came to an agreement, and that's that. 

Saw the movie Basquiat last night, and simply loved it. How can you not love David Bowie playing Andy Warhol. I had heard of him playing the role, but never knew what an intense movie that was, and what a great job Bowie did of playing Warhol. Loved the movie, loved the portrayal, loved everything about it, even though it was sort of sad. More later, but I'm sort of over it right now. I don't have to work until Thursday, so you know I'll be updating with more frequency. At least this week.

Comments

Popular Posts