Friday the 13th!!

Libra,July 13
You're riding high and you can taste victory. Don't jump the gun, though. You may find that you've lost the one you wish to share your success with. Take care of your lover's needs. Romantic encounters will develop through colleagues. Minor health problems will cause setbacks if you haven't taken proper care of yourself.
(From the chicago tribune:)
The Sun is in Cancer and the Moon is in Aries. You could schedule your passionate interlude for this evening, but Sunday would be better, and Monday night or Tuesday would be better still. Don't be distracted by amorous advances now, no matter who makes them. It's more important to show you can handle a difficult task. Your next promotion could depend on the impression you make, so be professional.

That is very interesting, but I'll comment on that later. I finally got my work email address, which is william.k.rosen@mail.sprint.com so if you need to catch me at work, you may email me at work now! So that horoscope is really interesting because I started a new job and I would really like this to work out. I have been talking with Brad Johnson of Able Employment and he said that his company (ABLE) has a three month contract on my employment, but Jessica said (the woman that I am replacing) that they hire people very quickly from temp services because it is to their advantage to hire temps because they don't want to have a different temp every single day or something like that, so hopefully they'll hire me on! So now, now I am so frustrated because now when you go to my first page, you get bounced to my index1.html and I can't edit the code to make it stop! How irritating...I love the bounce feature, but I want to stop it from bouncing so quickly...but now I can't even get the damm editor to work! OH well, I guess people will just have to deal with my first cover page.

Comments

Popular Posts