Funeral Arrangments

Wednesday July 25, 2001
7-8p.m. visitation at Eddie Birchard Funeral Home in Osowatomie, KS

Thursday July 26, 2001
10:00a.m. graveside service at Osowatomie Cemetary, Osawatomie, KS

in lieu of flowers, the family requests that memorial dontations be made to the American Cancer Society.

Please reply to this address if you need directions, or other questions answered.
Thank you
William K. Rosen


Monday - July 23, 2001 | Directions to the cemetary
Please know that these are directions to the cemetary for the service on Thursday.

Take I-35 South
and exit 169 South/Paola Exit (the same exit where the Great Mall, and Olathe Medical Center is)
Left on 169 South
past Paola exit
To County Rd Exit (Ron Olsen Chevrolet is on the right hand side)
Turn right on County Rd, then an immediate left onto Osawatomie Rd.
(signs will be directing you to the airport)
To Osawatomie Cemetary, on the right hand side.

I've gotten an email from Sabrina, who I haven't seen since she's moved to Myrtle Beach, SC.

Sorry baby, mama hasn't been able to check her messages because I hadn't gotten a computer yet. I'm at work and this is the first time I've checked my messages in sometime. I am fine though. The tornado zipped right by us when I was at work. I was terrified. I've seen anything like but I'm fine a no one was injured. Enough about that drama, what's up with you? How are things going with you and Richard and the new home? Tell me evrything darling. It's been so long since we spoke. We must make sure we keep in touch, especially since we're so far away. I PROMISE once I get my ass established I'm going to pay you a visit. I still owe you from the last visit I missed. Time is so valuable and we can't afford to miss any visits or even an email. Have you talked to Teresa, David, or Aaron. I gotta jet because I'm at work but, write and tell me everything that's going on.
Love,
Sabrina

and look at my horoscope for today....the last sentence says it all.

Reevaluate your situation and your motives. You need to satisfy your appetite for adventure. Travel and cultural knowledge should fill the bill. Contact with foreigners will be beneficial. You can easily influence others. Unexpected responsibilities may disrupt your plans

Comments

Popular Posts