Space Shuttle

Libra,July 12

Compassion and understanding will be the key. You can really attract a lot of attention if you get out and socialize. You'll entice others with your confident attitude and know-how. This is a great day to lie back and pamper yourself. Experiment with your looks and come up with that new you that you've been searching for.


I sort of like that horoscope for today! Well the boss is out in Dallas again today, so there's not too terribly much for me to be doing. I changed the voice mail over to my message, and the computer has been re-configured to my settings and such. I am really loving this job, and I should send the temp company a thank you note for giving me this opportunity. I really think that this is going to last for a long time. So Richard was telling me this morning, and yesterday afternoon, that I have been talking up a storm during the nights and the mornings. He said that it's almost as if I'm awake, but I'm not, and I'm just talking to ...someone...who knows who I'm talking to. Things have been going extrordinarily well with the two of us, we are just so in love and so content with eachother. I am just glad that I can be there for him during this horrible time in his life. I just want to be as supportive as possible, and I think that I have accomplished that. I can't wait to get paid, I've been poor for the longest time, and now I am going to get forty hours of pay next week, and it's going to seem like I am a king! I am just going to put it all in the bank, (that, and get the air conditioning in my car charged ASAP!) I talked with Terese last night for about two seconds. I called her, and then later in the evening, she called me, and then immediately put me on hold, because she had another call (shocking!) and then never came back. She has done that in the past to me, and I never get upset, because she always does that to me, but last night I got sort of pissed off at her, because how rude is that? Even though I have known her for twelve years, it still sort of pisses me off, so I called her back and left a funny message on her voicemail, but to no avail. Needless to say, I'll probably hear from her in a couple of days, hopefully on the weekend. I am getting excited about this upcoming Open House + Anniversary party that we're having. You can see a map of our place at here and then find driving directions to our place here just fill out the form, and you'll be automatically taken to the "Club Med". I also have been keeping track of the Space Shuttle Mission on the NASA site and here is the current mission timetable:

Mission Highlights
Launch KSC Thursday, July 12 5:04 a.m. EDT

Shuttle Docks Friday, July 13 10:51 p.m. EDT

Begin Spacewalk 1 Saturday, July 14 10:09 p.m. EDT

Airlock Attached Saturday, July 14 3:04 a.m. EDT

Begin Spacewalk 2 Tuesday, July 17 10:09 p.m. EDT

Begin Spacewalk 3 Thursday, July 19 11:39 p.m. EDT

Shuttle Undocks Saturday, July21 12:15 a.m. EDT

Landing KSC Monday, July 23 12:58 a.m. EDT

Comments

Popular Posts