Well this weekend was definitely a good one. I started making plans for my birthday weekend, and I got my cell phone all taken care of, and activated. I have two friends confirmed to come to Kansas City that weekend. Also, I am going to go skydiving again, for my birthday. I just LOVE that. I am going to make that a birthday tradition...I also decided for myself. I just think that is such a great idea...and one that I am going to love to continue. So Jeff and Leila are definitely coming for my birthday, I've invited them to come skydiving with me, but you know how that goes. Let's see, on Friday we went to a movie, we went and saw the movie "The Score" with Robert DeNiro, and Angela Bassett. Fabulous, although I thought the ending was a bit anticlimactic. So then on Saturday I did a little banking, and ran a few errands, including those cell phone issues. It's so nice to have a number that I can be reached at 24 hours a day, no matter where I am. Love that. You can now send me a text message, if you so choose. All you have to do is put that email address in there, and then type your message, you only have 100 characters to play with, but it serves its purpose!

Comments

Popular Posts