audiophile!

audiophile!

I'm going to start putting up a "What I'm Listening to this week" section, probably on the first opening page. But just to give you an idea of what I'm downloading/listening to, these tracks are a gret indication:

Marvin Gaye - Distant Lover (live)
Some live Bjork for that ass
Arturo Sandoval, amazing show...SO HOT!
Joni Mitchell, I don't know where I stand
Rufus is Leaving for Paris
Stevie is Happier than the Morning Sun
Can I tell you how much I adore Cat Stevens

Lots of stories, still waiting for the official write-up of the road trip. That will be handled by the wife. Pictures will accompany the story, because what would a road trip be without a photographic record. This is going to be hysterical, no doubt. Keep looking for that. Rehearsal tonight, and I won't even put the link in, because I do that every damm Tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts