IT BURNS, IT BURNS

IT BURNS, IT BURNS

Haven't had much to say lately, other than I have nothing to say. We sang for the re-dedication of the WWI Memorial here in Kansas City today. It was gorgeous weather, and somebody I know got a little sunburned. Poor little lamb hasn't gotten any sun this season, and the couple of hours that we stood in front of the monument and sang "Over the Rainbow" & "Down with Love" seemed a bit much for his fair skinned neck. 

I got this hysterical email from a little boy who apparently is an admirer of the site:
Hello. I am an 18-year-old queer boy (Certainly not a "boi," just a boy) who will be attending the University of Missouri in Columbia come August 26. I'm studying journalism and musical performance as a vocalist. I'm sort of worried that I will be the only person on-campus who prefers the company of other fine young men. Can you fill me in on Columbia's gay scene? Thanks in advance for your help. I greatly enjoy your website, by the way. (Am I simply kissing ass? Who knows...) 
Thank you, 
Brian
How funny. I wanna get more sun tomorrow, because I am a sun whore. I love watching myself transform from a white boy, to a little indian boy :-) Summer is on baby! Anybody want to start a tanning contest? Leila....anyone?

Popular Posts