Loved the West Wing, especially the part where they underscored the death of the secret service agent with the cover of the brilliant Leonard Cohen song by the brilliant Jeff Buckley. I've loved him forever, and it worked perfectly. I also loved the interaction between Bartlett and the other candidate for Prez, of course it is none other than James fucking Brolin. Oh, and Liza will be on the View tomorrow, believe I'll have the vcr ready!!
3:20pm
Oh and in the "I forgot about that until someone reminded me files" and "full disclosure", I completely forgot about that. Unsafe? yes. Stupid, yes. Embarrasing? Maybe a little, but I won't apologize for it. Nor do I have to answer to anyone about it. Rehashing it? Why not? I have nothing to loose, I don't have secret sex with people and then have to apologize after people who aren't supposed to know about it find out. Wouldn't that be a shitty place to be at? What a tangled web we weave.

Comments

Popular Posts