FUCK!

As much as you want a job or a treasure, it's hard to convince others that you're qualified to have it. Hesitant speakers are afraid of offending someone. A loud, clear voice will help get you what you deserve.

Why does it seem like everything that I do, I just hit a complete brick wall? Needless to say things are not going well at the casa de guillaume. Sometimes I wonder if I can handle any more. I've always have heard that God would never give you more than you can handle in one day. Who the fuck made that up? Sometimes I wonder if I'm just bound to be penniless for the rest of my life. I have no money, I have no food, I have nothing to prove that I've even been on this earth. Oh yeah, well then again, I was on a recording when I was younger. Any music buffs in the house? Can anyone tell me what the significance of the Bach St. Matthews Passion ending is? I bet you can, even if it is in German. Doesn't take a rocket scientist. It's gorgeous anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts