what a lazy weekend

what a lazy weekend
Shrug off excesses. Your simple needs are swamped under too big of a payload. The week will have to start without your full participation. Once you understand the assignment, you'll be able to catch up.
Had a great weekend with Scott. He got in from Houston at about 8pm on Friday, so we didn't make it to the Lyric, nor did we go to his business picnic, so we just stayed at home and watchedST:TNG. I think that it's a wonderful sign that we enjoy just lying with eachother, and not doing a thing at all. Saturday was a bit crazed. After spending the night at my house, Scott went back to his place, because he had to finish some laundry and some home improvement projects...namey finishing painting his room. We didn't get started until way late in the afternoon, and I needed to get my haircut badly, so I stayed home, because my friend Jay has a salon close to my place. Got my locks cut, and Scott came over, and we went off to dinner with the boys to a local Mexican place. Had a great dinner, then went out to Missy B's and saw some pitiful drag-queens (that's another story altogether, but Richard said that I should do drag at Missy's.....I was like.."i could blow these bitches out of the water", if I ever did anything I can only thank my friend Charlie for showing me the ropes of drag. I would only agree if I could do something like this.) I digress. We leave Missy's and then go to the wretched Cabaret, much to the chagrin of many members of the group. There was some dancing to be had, but the most comedic parts of that experience were watching the straight people dance. Why do these middle aged straight couples come to the gayest bar in town? Rocking ass music, that's why. It was really funny because the straight people were the only ones dancing on the floor, all the fags were waiting for later, until the music got better. So bless their hearts, the three couples of breeders made a spectable of themselves dancing and kissing. Don't tease them, they bite. After leaving there, some left and went to Balanca's, and others stayed at the Cab. Scott and I left and went to the next destination Balanca's. Three words: ghetto ass people. There were some cute boys and girls, but jesus christ, the majority of the population there was nasty ass-trifilin ho's, men and women alike. I was suprised, because the last time I was at balanca's, i really liked it, and thought that it was a welcoming lesbian bar that was totally cool. Maybe there was something special going on, but it didn't seem like it. Anyway, after having some great conversatin with Scott's friend Richard (ahem) Scott and I took off to the Dixie Belle. Saw some chorus guys, said hi to David of Norway (who is just hysterical) and had some of our own adventures. After walking around the Dixie Belle for a while, we then left and got home to Scott's place at aboot 3am. Missed church (we were going to go do the seperate church thing, me going to CSL and him going to Unity, but we just slept in). After replenishing with KFC, we spent the entire day doing nothing other than lying on the couch, and watching a great documentary aboot mah sistah the Queen as well as Six Feet Under. The more time I spend with Scott, the more I can feel that he and I have a great thing going on. He and I are really like the same person in one, I know it's completely cheezy, but it's true. We have the same views on so many things, and the same sort of temperment, and reactions to things. I just really love him. Who knew?

By the way, I give my greetings to the people of Denmark, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Canada, Spain, Italy, Japan and Switzerland. You love me, you really love me!
New Message Board Created!
I have a new message board...check it out and post to it if you're interested!

Comments

Popular Posts