I'd like to thank the Dalai Lama....

I'd like to thank the Dalai Lama....

Last night I had a dream that I won a Daytime Emmy for my role on All My Children. I don't know what the actual award was, and I didn't have to give a speech, but all I remember was that it had something to do with Scott and I. If I had to give a speech, I'm sure I would have thanked Stevie Wonder, Joni Mitchell and the Dalai Lama. On the way out to the parking lot, Kelly Ripa came up to me and congratulated me. For some reason the awards ceremony took place at St. Matthews, (the church I used to go to when I was a kid) and I was driving the big Ford van that I used to drive around when I was in high school. All I can remember was that I still had a cast on my leg, and walking out to the van caused me pain, and then I forgot my bag in the building, so I had to go back in, and that's when I woke up. crazy eh? You're guess is as good as mine.

Speaking of the Emmy's, did you hear that hysterical mistake that they made during the live show? Poor Susan Lucci.

On to more hysterical things:
Step 1: Get familiarized with this
Step 2: Get a phone book
Step 3: Call a random number (I tried to call Leila last night, but she hung up)
Step 4: Try not to laugh, when the people actually fall for it.
Speaking of Leila, she sent me this and said that she was amazed when she read it, because she thought that I wrote it. I got some great pictures back yesterday. Some great ones of Scott and I, and Diane and I at the party, and a couple of Rufus at the Lawrence show sitting onstage with his lil guitar. I think my favorites are the one of wife and Michael Davis (with the wife's glasses on) and of course, Randy who is more hysterical than you can possibly imagine. Rehearsal tonight. We're singing for whomever shows up at the re-dedication of the Liberty Memorial here in KC on Saturday. They invited dumbfuck, but all reports say that he's not coming. I think it's hysterical that the queer chorus sings for the Republican administration. Who says that irony is dead?
3:18pm
I am taking down alot of the mp3's off of this site. Just take up too much space. If you click on a mp3 file and you get the error message, just drop me an email and I'll put it up there again for you, I just can't have all of that space being taken up all the time. I'm going to unveil a new "Now Playing" section soon anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts