So I know that I haven't written anything substantial for the last couple of days, I just haven't had anything substantial to write. I suppose I could recap the weekend though. Friday went to the Spritfestival, and it was wonderful. The organization was tremendous, and a great time was had by all. We were pulling in the people to the margarita stand and cat-calling people up to the stand "AYAYAYAYAYAYAA!!!"....people were scared of us because we were having so much fun. So Scott and I walk around the festival and stop at this great little jewlry shop, and stop and look at their serongs. I have been wanting to get another one, because one can never have too many serongs. I picked out a brilliant red one and Scotty got a masculine blue one. Can I tell you how much I love wearing a serong? It's only my favorite article of clothing! We worked the night and were so tired afterwards. So we finally left and got over to Scotty's house and crashed all with our feet aching, sunburned, and someone being mr cranky-pants, but I love him for it. Saturday didn't do much of anything of note, after doing the Nelson Atkins for a couple of hours, and sitting on the lawn tanning for about a half an hour before we decided that it was too intense, we went back to my place and this is how Scotty described the experience on Saturday:
ohthebill: um what did we do on satuday?
ohthebill: other than go to the dixie belle?
Mscottwall: ate winsteads. met peter and chuck at the gallery. napped
ohthebill: thats RIGHT
Mscottwall: had great sex
Mscottwall: you fucked me then I fucked you.
ohthebill: LOL
ohthebill: i should put that on the journal
Mscottwall: yeah
We went to the DB at 11:30pm, and it was just about as dead as it could be. Stayed there for while, but then left to go back to Scotty's. Sunday was sort of crazy.Went to the service at Unity, then out to lunch with the boys, then we had to sing at an ecumenical service, a sort of interfaith service for the pride peoples. It was a great service, I really enjoyed it. Great speakers, and great music..heee! After that, off to my place, because it was so close to turn the air conditioner back on cuz my roomie is gone till August, and he left the house early and turned everything off. Got the house cooled down a bit, and then went back to Scotty's for dinner with his roomies, and then back to my place for the season finale of Six Feet Under. Loved the episode, just hate the cliffhanger about Nate dammit. On a more personal note, Scott and I just celebrated a three month anniversary on Sunday. I love him more than I have loved any man. It's all about unconditional love that knows no boundaries, limitations, or restrictions, it's unconditional love at its best, and for all the crap that I took whilst in my last relationship, I have a great feeling about this one, that this will be the lasting one. I have told Scott that he is the first man that I have had a relationship with that I feel like I can be myself with. Others have been stiffling, controlling, or just not right. He loves me for him, I love him for him, what else do we need? Lots; honesty, respect and admiration...but we already had all of that. I love him. What else can I say?

P.S. Look for an announcement soon about the Too Poor to Go To Europe with the Chorus party at my house.
4:39pm
Dear god, I've made all the invitations to the Too Poor For Europe Party, and now I have become an online pimp. I give and I give. But go there and mention Jhames, apparently it helps, but he doesn't know how, because he doesnt know how to play the game yet. Logical, right? 
10:42pm
So even though this has all of my personal information, I will post it on here, because I want this party to be a huge success, and have tons of people show up, so take these and pass them out to anyone that lives in Kansas City that you know and trust to show up at my house. Talk about a leap of faith. Not that ANYONE READS MY JOURNAL ANYWAY MISS PLASTICO!

Comments

Popular Posts