There's only so much you can do. The law seems to favor less-deserving people these days. Take accurate measurements, collect relevant data and patiently await your turn to use it all.

Not much to report today. I have tech rehearsal tonight, dress rehearsal on Thursday, and then the show on Saturday and Sunday. I'll be very glad to get this show over, it's what most of the people in the chorus call a 'throw away show', every once in a while you have to do a show for the audience alone...and this one will be really popular with the general public. Wizard of Oz in 15 minutes, plus Harold Arlen tunes "I've Got the World on a String", "Come Rain or Come Shine", "Hit the Road to Dreamland", etc. Even though I believe that the chorus is really prepared for this show, probably more than any other recent shows, it's still a throw away show, and not much fun to sing. Hopefully I'll change my attitude about it when we get to the Folly, the shows always come together when we get there. Ah well, since I won't be at Sprint, I have to push on to find something else. There is a job out there for me, I simply need to find it.

Comments

Popular Posts